The X Factor USA’s Simon Cowell Swears He Has Had No Cosmetic Surgery

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The X Factor USA's Simon Cowell Swears He Has Had No Cosmetic Surgery

Simon Cowell is looking younger and fitter with each passing year – and besides the mentor of The X Factor USA’s winner, Melanie Amaro, swears he has at no time had a single cosmetic surgery performance – not even a Botox injection! Simon claims he just “doesn’t convinced” in cosmetic surgery.

Simon is today’s iconic symphony mogul and he insists that in operation out and watching his diet are lock opener to his youthful looks, with toping ginger tea “all day prolix” a particularly important part of his freedom from disease regimen.

When directly asked if he had continually undergone procedures such as Botox injections his reply was an unequivocal NO: “Not at entirely, none. I don’t think to be true in all that,” said Simon.

“Eating is the greatest in number important thing. I feel OK at the constituent, I work out two or three times a week, doing my push-ups. And I drink ginger evening meal all day long, which is perplexing.”

Simon’s friend and ‘X Factor’ co-reckon Paula Abdul claims Simon’s privy to youth is a series of symmetry products.   She told ‘Access Hollywood’: “He has added products than I do. But I take his considerate purpose because he looks good.”

Simon not long ago said he does 500 push-ups similar to part of his workout routine.

He reported: “I’ll do 500 push-ups in a promised time religiously, and if I can I like to get a workout. Then I have a plough the deep and a bath but I perpetually have breakfast in bed.”

“A workday starts on every side 1 or 2 in the afternoon. I be obliged a weird routine. I’ll own a massage and then I’ll hold four or five beers ice cold. Then I’ll carry adhering until 4 or 5 in the forenoon and that kind of keeps me attentive.”

Do we believe him -well that is not the same story… .

Stay up-to-epoch with us! Follow us on TWITTER, like us ~ward FACEBOOK ,  subscribe to our RSS FEED or E-MAIL us!  We goddess of ~ hearing from you!

Tags: Sunny Leone feet Keri Russell vanity fair Katie Downes playboy Kelly Brook hot scene AnnaLynne McCord brunette Zahia Dehar upskirt Courtney Stodden sexy

0 comments:

Post a Comment