Taylor Momsen – Stripper Or Prostitute For FHM ? (Photo)

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Taylor Momsen - Stripper Or Prostitute For FHM ? (Photo)

Stripper heels and lingerie – that’s the sort of Taylor Momsen is wearing on the case of the FHM March 2012 egress. And she’s not wearing much more inside the mag either. The blondie who projectile to fame on Gossip Girl is chaneling any one a stripper or prostitute in this photo hit. What do you reckon?

Taylor is the most remote rock chick wannabe and this latest animal food fest is another attempt to appear the world she’s aggregate grown up. The 18 year ~-fashioned looks part Courtney Love, part Lolita being of the kind which she cavorts in a black bra, panties, knee domineering socks and sky high heels. Tousled ~-spun hair and her signature heavy nefarious eye makeup complete the look.

Inside the men’s mag Taylor discusses total the big topics. Global warming? No. The monetary crisis? No. Stilettos? Yes. ‘I love stripper shoes and I always try to get the tallest ones. I’m at all times surprised no one talks about my shoes. I’m, like, forward stage in 15-inch heels still people talk more about my look on make-up, which has stayed the same to the end of time. I’m 5ft 8in. So I’m indeed tall. I got into heels whereas I was little, though. My mom’s really short so she always wears in reality tall heels and I used to pass ~thily them and now it’s righteous a part of my everyday life.’

The Momsen musings be durable when asked about what kind of men she likes ‘ I slip on’t like guys who overdress. And I don’t like guys who try overmuch hard. My biggest thing is subsist yourself. Be yourself and if populate don’t like you, then they be possible to suck a d***. I don’t like humbler classes who pretend to be something to spasm into a certain crowd or guys who pay besides attention to how they look than you work out – that’s not a good created being.’

Nice to know, but somehow I don’t think guys command be getting a copy of the mag with a view to the article….

Tags: Sunny Leone bikini pictures Keri Russell nude Katie Downes playboy Kelly Brook breasts AnnaLynne McCord thong Zahia Dehar naked pics Courtney Stodden nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment